Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Trade –Maiden Avenue
Maiden Avenue ABN 89 695 372 427
Customer means the party purchasing the products sold by Maiden Avenue Australia
Our Prices and Fees
- All charges & prices for products carried out by Maiden Avenue are inclusive of GST. All prices are subject to GST at the prevalent rate.
- All prices quoted are Australian Dollars.
- Some outgoings, such as postage, may incur GST and, should this occur, Maiden Avenue will pass on the total cost to the Customer, subject to these Terms of Trade.
- All prices quoted, are for the listed and mentioned products only. Deliveries and couriers incur additional fees. Please see the Postage and Delivery section of these terms and conditions for further details.
- Whilst Maiden Avenue will make every attempt to make all products advertised available to Customers, this cannot be guaranteed. We will notify the Customer as soon as practicable if a product they have purchased is not available.
- In the event of a technical error, Maiden Avenue reserves the right to cancel an order. Maiden Avenue will notify the customer as soon as practicable and provide the Customer with a refund.
- Any promotions are subject to stock availability, whilst stocks last.
Payment of our Invoices
- Maiden Avenue requires payment, in full and clear funds, upfront, before any products held in stock are shipped.
- In relation to faults, damage, cancellations and refunds, please see our Returns Policy herein.
- Save for the Consumer Guarantee afforded by Australian Consumer Laws, Maiden Avenue makes no guarantees, conditions or warranties as to the content of its website, the nature and use of its products and will not be held liable for any loss or damage incurred, whatsoever, in connect with the use of this website and the products sold by Maiden Avenue.
- Errors Inaccuracies and Omissions - Occasionally there may be information on our site or in our service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- Please contact email@example.com via email to arrange a refund, return or exchange.
- We would like to opportunity to work with you in relation to your issues, whatever they may be.
- If the product is faulty, we will either refund you or, provide you with an identical replacement should that product be available. Prior to providing a refund or exchange, under Australian Consumer Law, Maiden Avenue is entitled to take into account how much time has passed since the Customer purchased the product, considering the following factors:
- The type of product;
- How the Customer is likely to have used the product;
- The length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used; and
- The amount of use the product could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes noticeable.
- If the product is to be refunded, either because of a fault or error, please contact Maiden Avenue at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
- The Customer shall be liable for the shipping costs associated with returning the product. Maiden Avenue will only refund a Customer for these costs if the product is faulty.
Postage and Delivery
- The Maiden Avenue Shipping Information is available at maidenavenue.com. The information provided here may change without notice.
- Maiden Avenue delivers products Australia wide. Deliveries are charged at the market rate.
- Unless expressly stated, or arranged separately between Maiden Avenue and the Customer, Maiden Avenue will use its discretion in utilising a variety of delivery methods to transport product to Customers once sold.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure delivery occurs within the prearranged time schedule, some delay may occur beyond the control of Maiden Avenue. For this reason, Maiden Avenue does not guarantee delivery dates and a late delivery does not constitute a breach of this agreement.
- Subject to Australian Consumer Law, Maiden Avenue is not obliged to offer a refund or discount in the event that courier or postage service provider loses or otherwise damages the product. If the Customer would like to insure against damage incurred during the delivery process, that is a matter for the Customer and such costs will not be borne by Maiden Avenue. This also applies to parcels where the customer has entered their postage details in correctly.
- Maiden Avenue takes the Customers privacy seriously. Maiden Avenue will protect the Customer’s personal information as required by Australian Privacy Laws Privacy Laws regarding the use of personal information. Maiden Avenue will not use the Customer’s personal information except for the purpose of engaging in and entering into and completing a transaction, or providing marketing material (subject to subscription). The Customer must ensure that before disclosing any personal information to Maiden Australia that the Customer is entitled to disclose that information and without taking any further steps as required by the Australian Privacy Laws Maiden Avenue may use and disclose such information for the purpose of entering into any transaction under these Terms of Trade. If the Customer becomes aware of any breach or alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed by Maiden Avenue to the Customer or any other party, or by the Customer to Maiden Avenue, then the Customer must notify Maiden Avenue immediately via email to email@example.com. Likewise, Maiden Avenue will notify the Customer, and if necessary, the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner if Maiden Avenue becomes aware of any breach or any alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed.
- Any transactions completed with Maiden Avenue are completed using SSL technology, which provides the high level encryption for online transactions.
- Your credit card information is not stored by Maiden Avenue, whatsoever. Any online payment is transacted via third party providers and subject to the terms and conditions imposed by those providers.
- Maiden Avenue reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property created and used by it on its website and in any documentation. Maiden Avenue has taken every measure to ensure that it has permission to use the intellectual property of others. Any misuse of copyrighted material by Customers or users of any website or publication operated by Maiden Avenue is strictly prohibited. Maiden Avenue reserves its rights in this regard.
- Any material prepared by Maiden Avenue, including, but not limited to, its website, is for your general use only. Maiden Avenue makes no warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or suitability of the material provided whatsoever. The Customer, or disseminator of the material does so at their own risk and agrees not to hold Maiden Avenue or its agents liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result.
- Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its Customers. Notification will be sent to all Customers at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.
- Maiden Avenue shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of this agreement for any reason beyond its control. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of its website, the use of third party merchant facilities.
- Should funds not clear, or a transaction disputed with a provider or merchant, the product will not be sent.