Introducing Afterpay – Shop now. Pay later. No extra charges!*
We are very excited to introduce a brand new payment innovation for you. Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your online purchases. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal installments fortnightly. Find out more below.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card.
- To be over 18 years of age.
- An Australian residential address.
To use the service, simply:
- Add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $800 with a credit card or $500 if using a debit card) and checkout as normal.
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay.
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
- After pay is an interest free payment plan option.
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Blossom & Glow; $800 for credit card accounts and $500 if using a debit card. Some exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout, however the first payment will not be deducted for 14 days.
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining six weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.